Who are we?
We’re Lobke and Inge, a regular lesbian couple. Travel is always in the back of our minds. The urge to explore new land and discover the gems of the world is bigger than ever. We need to roam the earth. This blog is all about that venture. You can read stories about our past travels and tips and tricks we learned on the road. We might even inspire you. We’re hoping to help many other dreamers who crave the relaxed and exploring lifestyle.
Lobke and Inge
We’re a couple since 2010 and have had the best times together. While being very different, we complement each other perfectly. We look at things in different ways and acknowledge that as an asset. When traveling, we thrive as a couple. It’s more exciting and engaging to be there for each other when you’re actually looking out for someone. There is a need to talk and deliberate over decisions and this evolves into a better knowledge of your partner. We’re a perfect team on the road. Together we’ve visited some of the most inspiring places on earth, like the Bolivia Salt Flats, Iguassu Falls, Machu Picchu, … We have had dreamy days and we’ve been scammed multiple times. A Guatemalan doctor once made us believe we had scabies. Every travel experience makes us more wise and worldly and that’s exactly why we love to travel so much.
Why we travel
- the feeling of complete freedom
- the adventure
- find comfort outside of our comfort zone
- meet interesting people all over the world
- really getting to know another culture
- enjoying the beauty of nature
Why we talk about it
- share our experiences with you
- hopefully causing a smile here and there
- inspiring people to live life as a free soul
- making a successful blog
- maybe partially fund our travels
- because we just love talking about it
Dit artikel is ook beschikbaar in het: Nederlands (Dutch)